Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The end to a new begining

The end of class is coming quickly and as it does I am pondering all of the things to do with my blog... I have learned so much and yet I feel there will be so much more to learn. I started with this blog having absolutely no direction... But now I feel that I can take this blog as many places as I have taken my web pages previously. I had conflicting views of what an educational blog would be, how media and blogs would co-exist, and even why someone would want a blog for themselves rather than just a webpage... Now I think I know that blogging can be professional, personal, and/or educational. I know that they can be used to bring people together in a way that regular webpages keep their distance. So as class comes to an end I see this not as an ending but a begining. For I have only begun to learn the many ways I can use a blog for myself and others, to inform, educate, and bring together groups of people who may never have previously connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment